JANUARY 2018 TRUCK ACADEMY
1) Go to: www.riohondo.edu and click on the image where it reads: “Get Started”
2) If you are applying for the first time, it will take you to the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (OpenCCC) screen. Creating the account will give you access to online services of any California Community College with the CCID you will receive.
3) Once your submitted application has been processed, you will be sent an email with your (9-digit) Student ID number within 24 hours which you will need to register (not the CCID you received earlier). Follow the directions to set up your student profile, view the class schedule, and/or complete your online registration. ** Make sure that you apply for the "SPRING" semester.
*** Note: If you have taken classes with us previously, you may already have a student profile. If you already have a Student ID number, but did not register in the FALL 2017 semester, you will need to register for the SPRING 2018 semester. If you were a registered student last semester, proceed to the next step.
4) Email your Student ID# and Fire Department name by October 11, 2017 to:
A notice of clearance to register will follow. Please DO NOT skip this important step.
5) Registration will open for one day only on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 0800 PST. At this time, you MUST register and remit payment online. If payment is via department/agency check, please ensure it is received in our office by 5pm on Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Should payment be late or not received by the deadline date, you will be dropped from the course.
6) To register: Click the "AccessRIO" button on the top right hand corner of the RHC website (www.riohondo.edu).
To log in and register for a class, please input the following:
Username: First Name.Last NameLast 4 digits of Student ID (example: John.Smith1234)
Password: Date of Birth (example: Your birthdate is Jan. 1, 1975, you would input: 010175)
7) After logging in, go to the "Student" tab, select "Add or Drop Classes”.
The CRN for this class is: 35975 (Online payments are accepted using Visa/Mastercard)
** Please note that cancellations made less than 14 business days from the course start date are subject to a partial refund only.)
8) Finally, please email your registration confirmation to: [email protected] with the subject/ title: “Truck Academy".
The class is limited to 48 students. The first 48 Registration/Payments received will be enrolled in the class. Please email Rowena Mendoza with any questions regarding Truck Academy Registration. [email protected]